• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fill & Sign log in problem

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have my first problem after using F&S for years: I am using it on 3 machines: Win 10, Iphone, Ipad. The latter makes the problem (I guess this might have to do with one of the recent upgrades and patches from Apple to get their 13.1. going).

I lost my signature on the Ipad and logged out to log in again (this is what works if the signature cannot be loaded).

Once logged out I tried to log in again: username OK, passwort OK, then there should be a window for the input of the security code which comes via SMS. I receive the code, but I don't get the window. Instead it says the logon has failed....

I have de-installed the app several times and reinstalled - no result.

Any idea?

Thanks

Franz 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2019 Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Franz,

Please confirm, if you are using the Adobe Fill & Sign application or the fill & Sign feature in the Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Could you please share the application version installed on your device?

Try to reboot the device once and then re-install the application.

Check if that helps.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2019 Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Meenakshi,

Thanks for your reply.

I am using Adobe Fill & Sign App in German language.

Version no. is 19.04.00

I have deleted the app several times already, switched the ipad off and after reboot installed the app. Unfortunately, this has not changed anything.

I looks to me as if for whatever reason the window for the input of the 6 digit code cannot pop up and therefore creates a login error.

In the mean time I have created a new signature but of course cannot use the cloud and thus have no access from my other machines to the signed documents....

Thanks

Franz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Franz, 

Please check if there is any update available for the applicaiton in the App Store. 

It seems that you are using an old version of the application.

The latest version available for iOS devices is 19.10.01

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Meenakshi,

I checked in the app store: my version 19.04.00 is the only one available for the Adobe Fill and Sign.

I checked the Adobe Reader, and there I have the 19.10.01 - but I cannot sign with this one....

🤔

Best,

Franz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue with my Iphone XS Max, iOS 13.3, Fill & Sign v.19.11.1

You can see the verification code screen draw then immediately disappear without being able to click anything. Then you get a notification screen "Sign In Operation Failed", the only choice is OK. The verification code does come via SMS. 

Support chat was unable to provide any resolution. Their suggestion was to reach out to the Adobe Community to get an answer from the public since they did not know have any answers.

gus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never got hold of a solution therefore as a work around I created a new user and use my own cloud for storage.

Franz Bondy
Happy Family – TFO S.A.

[Personal details removed by the moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Pablo,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Could you please confirm if you can sign in to the application after you remove the two steps verification option?

Please try disbaling the two steps verification for the application and check.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines