Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fill and Sign Signature Jumping to Next Page When Signing

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

When using the fill and sign option on the latest version of adobe acrobat on an android tablet, the signature keeps jumping to the next page when placing it on a field on the pdf.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Thanks

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Geraldined,

We have tried to replicate the same on our end.

We can add the signature to PDF without any issues.

Could you please confirm the current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader on your device?

Please also share the make and model of your Android device.

What is the OS version installed on it?

Did you check if that is the case with other PDFs as well? Please try to replicate with alternate PDFs.

Let us know how it goes.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. When created the signature blocks are on the pdf, however, as soon as it is signed by the first one on the list all of the signatures jump to a second page. 

Niall1234 seems to be using an Android - I am using my laptop at work.

I am using Adobe Sign, I do not know what version

We are using Windows 10

Yes, this has happened on three other pdf's

This is urgent. I am  not able to process my documents until this issue is resolved. A quick phone call would be appreciated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2023 Sep 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, not sure if this is still an issue, but I had this at work today and this was the solution. 

I had teams chat with banking staff, they advised it is a “smart form”  I have to do file/print as Microsoft print to pdf after populating the areas I need to in the top half, then I can digitally sign over the entire signature panel in the bottom section.  We went through this process and it worked after doing the steps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2023 Sep 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Andrew32351710xen3 Thank you for sharing the steps that worked for you.

This would help other users coming to the community with similar issues.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having problems filling & signing. When I hit fill & sign before it worked perfectly. Now when I hit it, it just goes to signature. Don't need signature yet, I need fill & sign. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Linda25936657l7kt,

Sorry for the trouble. 

If clicking on Fill & Sign redirects directly to the signature field, you can use the done option to minimize the signature panel or your keyboard and click on any field to start filling out the details.

Also, would you mind sharing the version number from Acrobat Reader Mobile you are using? 

I tried using Fill & Sign at my end, and everything is working fine with the latest application version.

-Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines