• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fill & Sign crashing on Android

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe Fill & Sign app on Google Pixel 2 XL Android version 9 crashes when trying to move the signature/initial on a PDF. I am able to put the signature/initials on the PDF and resize it, but when trying to move it, the app crashes. I remade the signature/initials in the app, uininstalled it, cleared the data, reinstalled it, and that did not solve the issue. I found another Google Pixel 2 XL phone that has never had the Fill & Sign app installed, installed the app, and it still failed even on the sample document included in the app. Tried this same thing on an iPhone 7 Plus iOS 11.4.1 and it worked no problem.

I noticed the Fill & Sign app on the Apple AppStore was updated 5 months ago to version 18.02.00. The Fill & SIgn app on the Google Play Store was updated to version 1.3 on November 6, 2017, almost 10 months ago. Is there an update planned for the Android version of the app or something I can do to get it to work?

Thank you,

Alex

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly the same problem I really depended on fill and sign for daily use on my pixel XL 2.

I've given up on an adobe fill & sign, and moved over to hellosign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. I checked out HelloSign, and a few other apps, but looking for something that won't require a log in. I do IT support and my users don't typically remember their passwords, so trying to avoid that whole nightmare. I did find a pretty solid replacement in Foxit MobilePDF though. No log in required and allows signing and commenting, and best of all, it doesn't crash when using it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I, too, have been facing this issue since Pie dropped.  I keep sending the bug report feedback to no avail as I'm sure many others are doing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I, as well, am having this issue on my Pixel XL. I used to use this program daily, but for the past couple months have had to download on my laptop to digitally sign pdf documents. It is highly inefficient. I have tried several other signature apps, but none are good for my application like this one. Please help, so I can get this working again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned above, the Fill & Sign application keeps on crashing on your Android devices.

Could you please share the details asked below, so we can replicate the same at our end:

- Application version

- OS version on the device

- Does it occur with every file you try to open in Fill & Sign app?

- How exactly you access the Fill & Sign service: from Reader app or directly?

- Is it possible to share any PDF with us on which you experience the issue? You can use the steps mentioned here to share the file How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud

We will be waiting for your response.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines