Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe form not working after latest IOS update

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My adobe forms no longer work in my ipad ever since the latest IOS update. When i try to type in the boxes the text types vertically from top to bottom in the same box or if it does type it won't auto adjust the font size to fit in the boxes. How can i possibly solve this as the people who haven't done the update have no issues. Please help.

Thanks

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Melissa,

As you have mentioned that issue occurred after the recent update, could you please confirm the current version of the application on your iOS device?

The latest version available for Acrobat Reader on iOS device is 18.10.02.

If you have not already updated the application, please update it and check if the issue still persists.

If the issue persists with the latest version, let us know the details asked below:

- Did you check if the issue occurs with the particular PDF form or with all?

- Did you create the PDF form?

- Is it possible to share the PDF form with us so we can check it on our end? Take help of the steps mentioned here How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud

- The current version of the application and OS on the iOS device.

We will be waiting for your response.

Let us know if you need any help or if the issue resolves.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines