Highlighted

Adobe iPad app not syncing files from Google Drive

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Adobe app on my iPad AND its linked to my Google Drive files. I can see my Google Drive files and folders and access them easily. However, the issue is that when a new file gets added to Google Drive, I can see it on my Drive, but it does NOT show up in Adobe. Is there any way to refresh Adobe to show that new files or folders have been added? I have tried closing the app and rebooting it. I even restarted my device a couple times. Any assistance is welcomed. Thank you

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, How to, Mac, PDF forms, Share or review PDFs, View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe iPad app not syncing files from Google Drive

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Adobe app on my iPad AND its linked to my Google Drive files. I can see my Google Drive files and folders and access them easily. However, the issue is that when a new file gets added to Google Drive, I can see it on my Drive, but it does NOT show up in Adobe. Is there any way to refresh Adobe to show that new files or folders have been added? I have tried closing the app and rebooting it. I even restarted my device a couple times. Any assistance is welcomed. Thank you

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, How to, Mac, PDF forms, Share or review PDFs, View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 04, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. One thing that works is to remove the google drive from your Adobe and add it again. I just did only one time and it seems to sync the newly added files to the Adobe app. My guess is that I will have to do this every time I update the google drive with files I want to open in the Adobe app.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm facing the same issue, removed and added again as a workaround and it worked. Plus, doing this did not remove my annotations from files I've had before, and it synced the same files to google drive (which it seems wasn't happening). So, as a workaround, it works just fine, but it is really really annoying having to do it each time I need to sync things with Google Drive. I hope Adobe reach this post and solve this major issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me just add this: after re-syncing my account, it is now staying synced with Google Drive. I haven't tried to close and open the app to see this (expected) behavior persists, I'll reach back if it stops syncing again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just my two bits: I had the same issue, butn then I remembered that I had changed my Google account password. I did what was suggested above (remove/reinstate) and did not see the issue after that. My guess is that Acrobat was trying to use the previous password. Just a guess, but that is my story and I am sticking to it. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 29, 2020 0