• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe not an option for opening pdf’s on iPhone

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, recently had an issue where any PDF attachment would only open the first page of the document. 
It has since progressed to my iPhone brining other options to 'copy to' various PDF compatible apps including Acrobat reader. This was the only way to open the doc. 
Now, even though I have the Acrobat reader app installed, it is no longer an option to 'copy to' save or even open. 
anyone have a fix or answer?

cheers, 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , iOS , PDF forms , View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rosella,

As you have mentioned above, you do not get the option "Copy to" when you try to open the PDF attachments.

Could you please share the screenshot of the options you get when try to open the PDF attachments?

Share the application and OS version on the device.

Please ensure the application is updated to the latest version.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem. I do not see the copy to or open in option for Acrobat via Mail or Safari. I have iOS 13.3 and Acrobat 19.11.01. Reinstalled app multiple times as well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines