Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe PDF Reader without DropBox integration

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Day All!

I am looking for an Adobe PDF reader that does not have embedded cloud functionality. Does such a thing exist anymore? We do not want our staff to be able to store our internal PDF documents to DropBox or Adobe cloud and was hoping this is an option somehow?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi susanm6772393

You might try installing Adobe Reader DC and can use Adobe Customization Wizard to disable the services, please refer to the following link:

Disable online services/features in Acrobat Reader DC?

Let me know if you have further questions.

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2016 Nov 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for that detail. Unfortunately, I should have indicated this is for mobile devices....more specifically, Samsung S7 devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi susanm6772393,

I am afraid this option is not available with the Acrobat Reader app available on the PlayStore,

However, you might explore Microsoft Intune as the MDM solution if looking to deploy the app in an enterprise domain, since it has the possibility to enable only Enterprise sign in. However, removing Dropbox is not an option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines