• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader Android App Losing Writing Changes

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe Reader Android app frequently loses all writing after pressing the blue checkmark. If I try writing notes again, the second attempt will usually succeed.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jdogzz,

I apologize for the delay in response to your last message.

So I assume that its fixed for the particular document you were referring to? Or you are still experiencing the same problem?

Do try with any other file and let us know if that causes the same problem.

Regards,

Akanchha

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jdogzz,

As per the description given above, it sounds like you are able to save the changes in 2nd attempt and it doesn't do anything at first time?

Do you have the most latest version of application installed? Check in Play Store if you have any update pending there?

It could be a document specific problem, so check with the different file.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Akki_24  wrote

Hi Jdogzz,

As per the description given above, it sounds like you are able to save the changes in 2nd attempt and it doesn't do anything at first time?

That is correct, but to be clear, all my writing in the first attempt is permanently lost. I have to rewrite everything in the second attempt, which as far as I can remember is saved.

Do you have the most latest version of application installed? Check in Play Store if you have any update pending there?

It could be a document specific problem, so check with the different file.

I do have the latest version installed. I will update if it happens again with another document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jdogzz,

I apologize for the delay in response to your last message.

So I assume that its fixed for the particular document you were referring to? Or you are still experiencing the same problem?

Do try with any other file and let us know if that causes the same problem.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines