• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader for Android Tutorials

Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2012 Mar 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Viewing your PDF files on the go - Part 1 - A written tutorial that takes you on a tour of Adobe Reader X for Android.
  2. Taking your PDF files mobile Part 2 -  A written tutorial that looks at some ways to make sure your mobile users see your content at its best.
TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2013 Aug 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, could you post simple PDF example that displays "Hello world" alert box in javascript when user clicks a button.

Thanks,

--- Jaroslav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2013 Aug 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a tutorial on the subject but remember this doesn't work in the mobile Reader:

http://acrobatusers.com/tutorials/popup_windows_part1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2013 Aug 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! It works in my mobile Reader in Android. Thank you for quick and helpfull reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2013 Oct 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

could someone tell me how to convert a PDF file into docx on android cause i can't upload my CV cause it in PDF format    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2013 Oct 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to the Reader Mobile blog this capability will be available later this year for Reader Mobile on Android.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help me I am blind. I had a virus hit my phone and just now it brought on Google Play games and took away what I wrote to I couldn't find it anymore. I downloaded PDF because I couldn't find my files and Adobe Reader however that PDF will not read to me and it has some of my files in it could you please get those files out and put them in Adobe Reader I can't do this I am so confused right now I don't know if I'm right side up or upside down I'm so frustrated spending hours and hours on this phone trying to get things put together right I have got things that are valuable in PDF that I paid for. So please I need your help to find all of my files and put them in my Adobe Reader PDF thank you very much sincerely JB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why do I have to sign in just to see a dumb pdf file? The sign in process takes forever. Such a waste of time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines