Highlighted

Adobe Reader for iOS

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My adobe reader is no longer highlighting words when I do a search for them. It will bring me to a page that has the word but it does not high light the words that I've searched. I have the latest update for the app and I have tried multiple PDFs. Is this a common problem? It used to work fine, stopped working correctly about a month ago.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Reader for iOS

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My adobe reader is no longer highlighting words when I do a search for them. It will bring me to a page that has the word but it does not high light the words that I've searched. I have the latest update for the app and I have tried multiple PDFs. Is this a common problem? It used to work fine, stopped working correctly about a month ago.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 16, 2020 0
radzmar LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved this thread into correct forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 0