Highlighted

adobe reader on the Iphone

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have adobe reader on the Iphone. When i updated to ios11 adobe stopped working (not compatible with ios11) So now i am not able to open reader nor am i able to update the app. it was downloaded with a different appleID which has since been closed. How can i open the app or update it without losing the documents in the Reader App. Thank you

Hi Sami,

As shared above, that you are not even able to update application (because of the Apple ID used to download the app no longer available) so it could be a possibility that the same email you have been using to use the Adobe Reader app?

You can uninstall the application and reinstall it using the current apple ID which is working for you.

You will be able to access the all the files even after uninstalling reinstalling the application, unless you do not change the Adobe ID to use the Adobe Acrobat Reader application.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

adobe reader on the Iphone

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have adobe reader on the Iphone. When i updated to ios11 adobe stopped working (not compatible with ios11) So now i am not able to open reader nor am i able to update the app. it was downloaded with a different appleID which has since been closed. How can i open the app or update it without losing the documents in the Reader App. Thank you

Hi Sami,

As shared above, that you are not even able to update application (because of the Apple ID used to download the app no longer available) so it could be a possibility that the same email you have been using to use the Adobe Reader app?

You can uninstall the application and reinstall it using the current apple ID which is working for you.

You will be able to access the all the files even after uninstalling reinstalling the application, unless you do not change the Adobe ID to use the Adobe Acrobat Reader application.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 15, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sami,

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2017 1