• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE SUBSCRIPTION FOR IOS

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I renewed my iOS subscription, but my Adobe Acrobat still has me as free account and just spins, saying Purchase Complete, Waiting for Feature Activation. It does not activate. 

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe , iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please review this guidance:

https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobat/android/en/settings.html#device-settings 

Even though it applies for Android you can get it from the app Help section for your iOS device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see how android device advice helps us iOS folks. Totally different settings and environment.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My reply wasn't phrased appropriately.

But if you re-read my reply and use some common sense , what I was trying to say specifically is that you can get the same Help guidance for your iOS device by clicking on the HELP menu of your Acrobat Reader mobile app.

That's what I meant for you iOS folks who always come to these forums to ask about features or hidden settings that Apple should document better for their own users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever solve this?  I am getting the same message.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines