Adobe won’t link to my email that I set the acccount up with.

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi iv set up the Adobe app as I need to get a pdf off a email that's gmail account that's been sent. I set up with the email that the pdf got sent to but it won't link them both together. But how ever it will link and bring up all my pdf and emails through out an out look account. Iv tried deleting the out look account to try link the gmail but it still won't let me do it even do the Adobe account is set up with my gmail if that makes sense. 

TOPICS
View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dan5E58 LATEST
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

William - I don't know much about Adobe beyond the Reader, and you did not say what devices, operating systems, and apps you are using - but if you want to answer a few questions, I will try to help. And I should say have no affiliation with Adobe...

Anyway - questions:

- what devices and operating systems are you using? That's primarily just to put your problem into a context.

- how are you reading the email that has the pdf? Are you using a web browser, or an app provided by the email service, or ??

It sounds like you are trying to get Adobe Reader to access your email and extract the PDF(s) - not a bad idea if Adobe offers it - but I would typically read the email with my favorite email client, or with a web browser, save the PDF file on whatever storage I have, and then tell Reader to open it - as a file, not as a piece of mail...

anyway - I hope by now you have solved the problem. If not - send me some more info, and we will see what we can do.

Dan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more