• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All file does not appear on the new device

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2019 Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I got a new phone and had to download the adobe app again. All my files are not there. How can I get them back

[Title renamed by the moderator]

TOPICS
iOS , View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you didn't store files in the cloud, they were only in your phone. With an iPhone you can (and should) migrate or use a backup of the old phone. Don't know what can be done for Android phones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jazman,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned you have installed application on the new phone, the files that were saved locally will not appear on the new phone. 

Assuming that you are uisng the iOS device, if you have not uninstalled the application from the old device, take a backup of all the files. Then manually upload those files on the new device.

Once the application is uninstalled without taking the backup, it is not possible to recover those files.

The files which were saved on the Document Cloud can be accessed from option Files > Location > Document Cloud.

For more help, refer to the steps provided here https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobat/ios/en/navigatesearch.html

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines