Highlighted

Amazon Fire 7 Tablet: Abode Cloud Storage Error

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I download pdf files (class notes) into the adobe app on my amazon fire 7 so that I can take notes directly on the pdf. I never have a problem downloading files but when I try to upload saved files back to the adobe cloud I get this error message: "Not enough available memory. Cannot upload file" and the files won't upload. I have plenty of storage on both my tablet and in the cloud. Please help!

Hi Vittoriac,

As you have mentioned above, you download the files in the Adobe application.

Just to inform you that, Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile application helps you to view PDFs.

When you download the PDF, it saves locally on the device, not in the Reader application.

As you are uploading PDFs in Document Cloud and not using any subscription, you have a limit of 2GB for the storage.

Please check the total memory used in the Document Cloud.

Also, check if the file size is not more than 100 MB.

Files which are more than 100 MB cannot be uploaded or downloaded on the Android device.

You will need to use the desktop application in order to upload or download the file.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Amazon Fire 7 Tablet: Abode Cloud Storage Error

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I download pdf files (class notes) into the adobe app on my amazon fire 7 so that I can take notes directly on the pdf. I never have a problem downloading files but when I try to upload saved files back to the adobe cloud I get this error message: "Not enough available memory. Cannot upload file" and the files won't upload. I have plenty of storage on both my tablet and in the cloud. Please help!

Hi Vittoriac,

Just to inform you that, Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile application helps you to view PDFs.

When you download the PDF, it saves locally on the device, not in the Reader application.

As you are uploading PDFs in Document Cloud and not using any subscription, you have a limit of 2GB for the storage.

Files which are more than 100 MB cannot be uploaded or downloaded on the Android device.

You will need to use the desktop application in order to upload or download the file.

Regards,

Meenakshi

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 13, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vittoriac,

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2018 1