• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Android save as

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New user... How do you " save as " on a mobile device. On a PC I use file, save as. On tablet/note 8 there is no save as tab, I have a fillable form that I would like to use but keep changing the file name per form, ie Master Form, save as Inspection 1, then back to Master form complete inspection, save as Inspection 2 and so on. I can't figure out as top left button just gives drop down of file name (not changeable even with hold down feature) , my docs, comment,create pdf,export pdf,organize,fill and sign,scan.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Davidp,

In Adobe Acrobat reader for mobile application, there is no save button provided.

Once you make changes to the PDF, it will automatically save into the file.

You can then use the back button to close the PDF and return to the main window of the application.

Please make sure that you do not close the application directly after making the changes, that will not save the changes on the PDF.

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you have any question and need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Davidp,

In Adobe Acrobat reader for mobile application, there is no save button provided.

Once you make changes to the PDF, it will automatically save into the file.

You can then use the back button to close the PDF and return to the main window of the application.

Please make sure that you do not close the application directly after making the changes, that will not save the changes on the PDF.

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you have any question and need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it's just a lie, there is no "Automatically saving", I have been working all the day long, to highlight my PDF, and then your application suddenly crashes, just to return me back to the point I was Three hours ago, and you are saying "Auto safe"?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, there's a method that work for me to save the files, it's simple use the option share in the top right corner menu  wait between 5 to 10 seconds and the message indicating the file was successfully saved is going to appeared.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
It's true the automatic saving not work, but you can save the file
following my instructions.

Kiroga Lora
PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines