Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Annotations not getting synced

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

the annotations that I make in the acrobat reader installed in my iPad are not getting synced to my Dropbox files. It works fine in my iPhone but not in my iPad. Please help.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi josepha58655226,

Could you please elaborate the issue you currently experienced? Besides, would you mind let us know what are your current iOS version, Dropbox version, and Acrobat version on your iPad?

Thank you for your patience,

-derek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Derek,

My ipad is up to date with iOS10.3.3

Adobe Acrobat version 17.07.25(176559)

i have saved my college books in my dropbox account. I read them and annotate them in adobe in my iPad as i have included my dropbox in my adobe acrobat reader. It used to sync automatically when i press back option after i have finished reading. However, recently it is not syncing automatically and all the annotation that I make are lost. There is no save or sync option either.

Kindly help me resolve this issue.

Thanks.

Joseph Anderson.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines