Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

App cannot open Google Drive files

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I've followed the steps outlined to connect my Drive account with Adobe Acrobate Reader on ipad, After 10 minutes of loading, I was finally able to connect my Drive account to adobe reader in the adobe reader app, but upon trying to open actual files from my Drive, none of them opened (it took 20 minutes to load, and then the screen just closed and went back to the homescreen for adobe reader and never loaded). I've deleted the app, reinstalled it and restarted my iPad but I still get the same issue. 

Additionally, I try opening the pdf file from the Drive app itself (versus opening it from adobe) following your steps outlined in your guide, and the file will open, but I can't save it back to Drive, it only saves it locally.

Please let me know if there's anything that can be done to resolve this issue.  This issue never occurred when I used Dropbox for a year, but it seems to be an issue with Google Drive connecting to Adobe.

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also just tried this with OneDrive as well, and the exact same issue keeps happening with the exact same wait time, so I can open/connect nothing to the Adobe app except for dropbox files.  Hopefully there is a fix for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Richy_rich,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Are you still experiencing issue in opening files from Google Drive?

Try once to remove the Google Drive account from the application and reboot the device.

Then add the account again and check if that makes any difference.

Also, check if the application is updated or not.

If you still experience the issue, please share the exact version of the application installed on your iPad.

Also, share the OS version installed on your iPad.

We will be waiting for your response.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2018 Jul 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines