• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

App File Ios11

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i’d like to know why the app adobe for ios 11 is not included in the app File of ios. In fact when i open the app File I don’t find adobe. I don understand why

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi alexundostres​,

Yes.  We added the support for the iOS 11 Files app in Acrobat Reader version 17.11.30.

ios11-files-app-icon.png

Tap "On My iPhone" or "On My iPad".

Files app 1.png

Open the Acrobat Reader folder containing Local documents in the Files app.

Files app 2.png

Thank you!

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alexundostres,

As per the explanation above, if I get it correct that you are unable to see the Adobe Acrobat Reader application installed in your iOS?

As per the another thread that you have created Attachment pdf in ios11 in email of answer , because of that you are unable to open the PDF files attached to the email you have received?

I assume that either you do not have the Adobe Acrobat Reader application installed on your device or it has been deleted?

If you cant find it listed anywhere, then you can just simply download it from the "AppStore" as its a free app.

Adobe Acrobat Reader on the App Store

Let us know if this is what you were referring to?

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe have now added this integration in the latest update. Check your App Store updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My question is why app adobe doesn’t appear under the menù iphone in local of the app File

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My question is why app adobe doesn’t appear under the menù iphone in local of the app File . I attach the photo to explain better. Under the menù iPhone of the app Ios “File “ does not appear adobe

https://we.tl/s-9HGqaIh1Y6

Under the menù iPhone in local I can save other app like ’pages’ but not adobe. Why?

i attach another photo to explain better.

https://we.tl/s-yEqi83xbpR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you confirm the version of your iOS? And if possible, please share a video clip of the from the beginning where exactly you look for the file. Because pictures didn't help to understand where you are searching the app. As it in Italian language, so unable to reproduce the same.

-Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iOS 11.1. I attach the video you ask me. I hope for your help.

https://we.tl/s-yEqi83xbpR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you can see in the video I look for adobe opening the iOS app’File’ and then in local iPhone. But there I can see other app like ‘Pages’ or ‘fileapp’ but Not adobe. I wait for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the detailed information and sorry for the delay in response.

The File app helps you syncing the drives that just work as files storage, like iCloud and Google drives.

However, Adobe Acrobat Reader is an application that not just supports the pdf files but also function as an app which itself support the other drives to add in it.

Check for the update Adobe Acrobat Reader under App store, do you see any update available for Acrobat?

If your application is up-to-date and you still don't see the Adobe Acrobat listed, which means this integration has not been added yet.

In that case you may fill the feature request form mentioned below-

Use this form to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features-http://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem has been solved because of

the adobe update or ios update. I attach the

video where you can see that now adobe

is in the app “file“ under local menù iPhone

WeTransfer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on the link to see the video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alexundostres,

Thankyou so much for sharing the video and putting your time and effort on this.

When you initially initiated this conversation, this feature was in process and was tentatively schedule to be live with the latest release.

Glad that its now working and it has now been integrated with latest update.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi alexundostres​,

Yes.  We added the support for the iOS 11 Files app in Acrobat Reader version 17.11.30.

ios11-files-app-icon.png

Tap "On My iPhone" or "On My iPad".

Files app 1.png

Open the Acrobat Reader folder containing Local documents in the Files app.

Files app 2.png

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot. This feature is very important

for me. I asked you for it and now it has

been added. Thanks a lot.

Inviato da iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the video doesn’t explain well, tell me. I try to make another better

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines