• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

App keeps crashing

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open Acrobat for samsung app it keeps crashing and wont open. It is doing this when I go to open any and all PDF. I'm using a samsung Galaxy S8 active model SM-G892A, android version 9.build number PPR1.180610.011.G892AUCU5CTF4. Adobe acrobat reader version 20.6.2.14256.Screenshot_20200812-033705_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg

TOPICS
Android , Crash or freeze , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a solution, you have to delete the app and reinstall it. For some reason when it changed its name to adobe for Samsung it stopped working. 

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine is Samsung Note 9, same the app keeps stopping. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a solution, you have to delete the app and reinstall it. For some reason when it changed its name to adobe for Samsung it stopped working. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

Sorry, that we couldn't assist you on time. We appreciate that you took out time to update the discussion and shared your findings. This would definitely be helpful for others.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem that was occured with TheTeenSafe app installed on my phone. It blocked the performance of other apps and it was good that I detected it and deleted. Check your phone for any types of viruses, malware or adware in such cases. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines