Highlighted

App not recognising subscription

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am on a 7 day trial but my app is not recognising the subscription. Every time I try to compress a PDF it tells me to subscribe. When I click to subscribe it tells me I already have but still will not let me compress. My documents in the cloud have all disappeared too. Can you help? 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

App not recognising subscription

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am on a 7 day trial but my app is not recognising the subscription. Every time I try to compress a PDF it tells me to subscribe. When I click to subscribe it tells me I already have but still will not let me compress. My documents in the cloud have all disappeared too. Can you help? 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. Why am I paying for something I can't use?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 27, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We apologize for the delay in response.  

As mentioned above, you haven't been able to access the services on mobile app. Upon subscribing it already says that you have a subscription. In that case, we would suggest to perform few steps here:

1- Reboot your device

2-Sign Out of the application once and Sign back In using same Adobe ID (email) 

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2020 0