• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Application Crashing

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After uploading the latest update of the PDF app, the app keeps crashing and won't even open certain documents, and I can't open any document in my cloud.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi -

I'm really sorry this is happening to you. Are you logged in with an Adobe ID? If so, I have one idea to try, that would also help us troubleshoot. It's a long shot, but can you please try logging into https://documentcloud.adobe.com in a web browser (like Safari) with the same Adobe ID? If you are asked to accept new terms of service, please do so and then try killing the Acrobat Mobile app and launching it again. We recently updated our terms of use. For most users, they are able to accept in our app, but I'm wondering if somehow this process isn't working properly for you. Please let me know if this works (and if you had to accept terms).

Thank you!

Pat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines