• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Applying Acrobat DC Pro tools to Ipad app.

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just did this so I know it can be done. Problem: Getting back to a tool or link which will open a page to sort and combine pdf files on Ipad ios 11.3. I have a subscription to Acrobat Pro DC but cannot find the added tools for use on Acrobat Reader app

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just combined and named a single file with more than 20 documents using the Adobe Scan app.  I named the file and moved it to a folder in Document Cloud.

Not as nice a presentation as in Acrobat DC, but the files are merged and can be scrolled through for quick location of a certain document. They can also be arranged by using the Adobe Acrobat Reader Tools.

I think  there are Apps that are not free that can combine pdf files, but I hate the fraudulent way they are promoted. Basically extortion, or at least bait and switch. I downloaded a “free” App called PDF Expert. As soon as I selected a few files to merge, a note was displayed that said it would take an hour or longer to complete the merging of 3-4 pages unless I paid 10 bucks.

Anyway, you guys do it right. I like your 30 day free trials, with notice up front.

You do not have my permission to publish this letter. I do not welcome the exposure.  When you develop the App for iPad, please remember me when royalty payments are made.

Thank you for getting back to me.

:black_circle:️ STEPHEN B WHITE

[Personal details removed by moderator]

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stephenw,

Unfortunately, the "Combine PDF" functionality is not available in Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile application.

The Acrobat mobile application has certain limitation than desktop application. You get the basic features to access via mobile app, as It doesn't support all the functionalities that you get in the desktop application.

Note- You can not customize the "Tools" in mobile application. You can only access which are already available in it.

Use this form to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features.

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regrads,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just combined and named a single file with more than 20 documents using the Adobe Scan app.  I named the file and moved it to a folder in Document Cloud.

Not as nice a presentation as in Acrobat DC, but the files are merged and can be scrolled through for quick location of a certain document. They can also be arranged by using the Adobe Acrobat Reader Tools.

I think  there are Apps that are not free that can combine pdf files, but I hate the fraudulent way they are promoted. Basically extortion, or at least bait and switch. I downloaded a “free” App called PDF Expert. As soon as I selected a few files to merge, a note was displayed that said it would take an hour or longer to complete the merging of 3-4 pages unless I paid 10 bucks.

Anyway, you guys do it right. I like your 30 day free trials, with notice up front.

You do not have my permission to publish this letter. I do not welcome the exposure.  When you develop the App for iPad, please remember me when royalty payments are made.

Thank you for getting back to me.

:black_circle:️ STEPHEN B WHITE

[Personal details removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines