Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Arabic language

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2018 Apr 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Why you didn't translate Adobe Acrobat to Arabic language? If you need help in translate I can help you, bc I am from SnapTube Dev Team.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The term you're looking for is "localization". Well Adobe used to have this option for few applications on Windows platform few years ago, but stopped it since the demand wasn't significant so it is not wise to keep programmers busy on something that isn't used much out there.

I know there is a demand, I'm direct contact with education, government, commercial and other industries, however for majority they prefer to keep the menus as English.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean translate? Do you mean to have menus in Arabic? Acrobat will display Arabic in PDFs properly, Acrobat supports Arabic in filling a form for example among many other options that supports Arabic.

Can you be specific so we can assist you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah bro! I mean menu in Arabic language, you Arabian yeah?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The term you're looking for is "localization". Well Adobe used to have this option for few applications on Windows platform few years ago, but stopped it since the demand wasn't significant so it is not wise to keep programmers busy on something that isn't used much out there.

I know there is a demand, I'm direct contact with education, government, commercial and other industries, however for majority they prefer to keep the menus as English.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with you that you prefer English. But you may find some not good in them or they do not understand the word out. Language always attracts users to download the app

Thanks bro!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines