• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Being charged but can’t access

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am being charged for premium service but cannot access it. How do I resolve this? I use Adobe on my iPad and iPhone. Apple shows the subscription to Adobe Premium @ $9.99 per month but when I got to the Adobe app, I cannot access the premium features. It shows me as a free user and offers me a chance to subscribe. I'm already being charged for it.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem and I have the premium service 13.49. And it renewed yesterday, got charged for it and still cannot use the features and same message to upgrade and then it says I already subscribe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here as well; and it's been going on for at least the last 2/3 weeks. Every time I try to convert a file to a pdf it brings me to the "purchase/subscribe" page and I click subscribe since it's the only option on the screen; and once I do that it Says "you're already subscribed." I've tried uninstalling and then re installing the app, I've tried canceling the subscription and then subscribing again and to no avail. This is insane. I'm canceling the subscription 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IS ANYONE FROM ADOBE GOING TO STEP UP AND ANSWER US????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

We apologize for not being able to get in touch with all of you.

We have checked your accounts using the email address registered on Community. Unfortunately, couldn't find any subscription registered under that (for all of you). There's a high possibility, that you have purchased "Acrobat Premium" subscription using a different email address and signed in using a different one. 

Please check the same. If you could share(via PM) any other email address to double check. We will confirm if it has subscription or not.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines