Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Billing Support

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Afternoon,

After connecting with Adobe and Apple Support. I have been directed to connect with an app developer who can process my invoice for proof of purchase. I am currently unable to use my Adobe product.

Who should I connect with regarding my Proof-of-purchase?

Thanks!

DeCali

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you need a proof of purchase for the mobile app? It is free to download and install.

Unless you need premium features like editing text and such in your PDF forms that are accessed through your mobile device then you subscribe to the Adobe Acrobat Pro, which is a monthly fee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply Is-rbls. I will consider researching features stated in your reply. 

Thanks again,

DeCali

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2019 Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DeCali,

Sorry for the delay in response.

You can send the details and the Adobe ID(email address) that you used to purchase the service via the privtae message with us.

To initiate a private message, click on the envelope icon provided at the top right corner.

Then, click on New message tab and in the Send To filed type in my profile name.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Meenakshi,

I have closed out the account. And, was able to connect with the right service providers. 

Thanks again,

DeCali

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines