Highlighted

Billing

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got billed for Adobe Premium. However I am not subscribed to Adobe Premium. I have and iPhone and I can't find Adobe in any purchases in the last 90 days. It's also not in my subscriptions under my Apple ID. I literally got billed for no reason

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Billing

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got billed for Adobe Premium. However I am not subscribed to Adobe Premium. I have and iPhone and I can't find Adobe in any purchases in the last 90 days. It's also not in my subscriptions under my Apple ID. I literally got billed for no reason

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 19, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you got billed by Apple, you need to contact Apple. If you got billed by Adobe and I assume you have an Adobe ID (or else you couldn't post here), check your account from the Adobe homepage after logging in with your Adobe ID. If it shows that you have a subscription that you didn't order, contact Adobe Customer Support. We cannot assist you in these communities with subscription issues. These communities are not Adobe Customer Support.

- Dov Isaacs, Principal Scientist, Adobe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 19, 2020 0