• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blank documents in my adobe fill and sign app on my ipad.

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I fix half of my documents being blank in the app ?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steveno,

The documents which are coming up blank in Fill & Sign app, are these files are interactive pdf or contain any graphics?

What is the exact location of the file? Are you referring to the "Document Cloud" storage or files saved on local?

You may check if there is any pending update for the application in "AppStore"?

If it is specific to one PDF, is it possible to share the PDF file with us so that we can test the same at our end?

"You can share the file with us via email. And you can send it to the email that is shared via private message. Please do mention your forum thread in the subject"

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see attached pictures.

There is no update available and these are not in the cloud these are in the app on my IPad.

The KB is blank as if there is no document at all. These forms were original sent via email to me and i up load the pdf into adobe fill and sign app. I use these as my service tickets and start up sheets for my HVAC company.

Steve Overton

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue, with fillable templates created and distributed by the state court (SCAO forms). My office completes the forms and emails them to me for signature, so I downloaded the Fill & Sign app to use when I am away from my computer. But the filled-in text disappears when I open app, and only the original text remains.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines