Highlighted

Blank files download

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8, but I had this same problem with my Note 5.

Version: Adobe Acrobat Reader 18.0.0.181869

Problem: I have been having issues for a while with opening my insurance cards from my bank (USAA). It always opens as a blank file regardless of how I have the file delivered... download or email. When emailed (Gmail) I can see the preview of the file at the bottom of the email, but when I open it, it appears blank on my screen. Any known fixes?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Blank files download

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8, but I had this same problem with my Note 5.

Version: Adobe Acrobat Reader 18.0.0.181869

Problem: I have been having issues for a while with opening my insurance cards from my bank (USAA). It always opens as a blank file regardless of how I have the file delivered... download or email. When emailed (Gmail) I can see the preview of the file at the bottom of the email, but when I open it, it appears blank on my screen. Any known fixes?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 17, 2018 0
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: I have verified that it is in fact a PDF file that downloads, but I am able to view it when I choose to view it in the Microsoft Word app instead of Adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 17, 2018 0