• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bluetooth keyboard support

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use a bluetooth keyboard with a 'page down' or right arrow feature to turn the pages in my pdf document to no avail.  Is support for bluetooth keyboards going to be added soon?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has nothing to do with Adobe or Acrobat/Reader. It is the OS that either supports a bluetooth keyboard or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The keyboard is supported by the OS (iOS 10.3.2), and it works well with other programs, but the page up/down functionality (or up,dn,left,right arrow functionality) for turning the pages within the updated Adobe Acrobat iPad app isn't working.  Trying to figure out a quick page turn option without having to swipe left/right or up/down on the screen.  So, to summarize, it has everything to do with the Adobe app (the only one in which functionality of those keys isn't recognized).

[Moved by moderator from Acrobat Reader to Acrobat Reader for iPhone and iPad now that this reply specifies the issue is actually with Acrobat on the iPad.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I’m having the same issue viewing PDFs in Dropbox and Acrobat reader.  No way to scroll/turn pages from my Apple BT keyboard.  Very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines