Bug in viewing pdf in full screen on iphone pro max

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

While viewing pdfs horizontally on my iPhone (iPhone 11 pro max) the pdf doesn’t open in real full screen view (it dosen't fill the whole screen to view). in other words there’s grey margins thus can’t use the whole screen size for viewing the pdf & it’s limited to part of the screen. I've never faced this problem before I started using thd new iphone (I've used the app for many years on my previous iphone). I believe it’s not just on my iPhone but also on any other iPhone pro max because they all have big screen relatively to other iPhones maybe.
Hope you can fix this so we can enjoy viewing pdfs in the whole screen (as supposed) & not part of it!.
P.s a screenshot is attached to show the problem.

Thanks
Mohamad0483EEE6-21EE-4AFF-93DA-8B49FD627C2D.png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, iOS, View or share PDFs

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohamad,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned above, the PDF does not open on whole screen in horizontal screen view.

Could you please confirm if the issue occurs with all the files you are viewing on the mobile application?

What is the application and OS version installed on the device?

Please ensure that the application is updated to the latest version available.

Also, try opening other files and check if they opens in the simialar way.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines