• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cómo accedo a document cloud desde el teléfono android y el computador si me dice en ambos que no tengo acceso a internet?

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening, I have an android phone and I have the adobe acrobat reader app installed and every time I try to login it says I can't do it because I don't have internet access. With the computer is the same, I try to read the files that I have in document cloud and it doesn't let me in because it tells me that I am not connected to internet and in both cases I have always had access to internet. I don't know why this happens to me, I don't have the acces to any file, neither from the cell phone nor from the computer.

Buenas noches, tengo un teléfono android y tengo la aplicación instalada de adobe acrobat reader  y cada vez que intento iniciar sesión me dice que no puedo porque no tengo acceso a internet. Con el computador es igual, intento leer los archivos que tengo en document cloud y no me deja porque me dice que no estoy conectada a internet y en ambos casos siempre he tenido acceso a internet. No sé por qué me ocurre esto, no puedo acceder a ningún archivo, ni desde el celular ni desde el computador.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?