• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I back up folders of PDFs created on ipad?

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Adobe Acrobat Reader on my ipad, I've created a library of pdfs in different folders (each folder contains a different genre of PDFs (made from photos taken with my ipad camera). Now that everything's beautifully organized on my ipad, I'd like to back up all the folders and their contents, ideally onto another ipad (my husband's, so he can use/peruse them). I don't want to involve iTunes, iCloud or syncing with my desktop computer but AM willing to use Dropbox if necessary. Ideally, I'd like to duplicate these PDF folders & their contents directly onto his ipad, inside his Adobe Acrobat Reader app.

#1: can this be done? (fyi, looks like I can back up individual pdfs using Dropbox -- but not folders. )

#2: if yes, how?

#3: if no, is there another ipad app or premium version of Adobe Acrobat that will let me buy folders?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

additional thought: is there a way to physically back up these folders of PDFs from the Adobe Acrobat Reader on my ipad to a memory stick or drive of some kind?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines