Can I select text and copy it using acrobat reader on iPad pro?

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the markup screen and can highlight text, but I can't select it.  I wanted to copy the text to a Word doc, but I can't even figure out how to select it.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 30, 2018
MeenakshiNegi Adobe Employee , Oct 30, 2018
Hi Jpn,In Adobe Acrobat Reader, open the PDF.Then press and hold the text that you need to select.Once the text is selected, the option to copy, highlight, strikethrough, underline and define appear at the top of the selected text.Select the "Copy" and it will save it on the clipboard.Now you can paste the copied text on your Word document.Hope that helps.Let us know if you experience any issue or need any help.Regards,Meenakshi

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jpn,

In Adobe Acrobat Reader, open the PDF.

Then press and hold the text that you need to select.

Once the text is selected, the option to copy, highlight, strikethrough, underline and define appear at the top of the selected text.

Select the "Copy" and it will save it on the clipboard.

Now you can paste the copied text on your Word document.

Hope that helps.

Let us know if you experience any issue or need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
jjguzman LATEST
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is as it used to be. 😢

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines