• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can'l loggon

Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• I am unable to sign in on my android adobe account. It gives me the options to sign in with google, facebook and apple. However i have an subscription and i click on the bottom where it says allready have an account. Click sign in and it does nothing. Go to subscriptions, sign in. Does nothing. I already cleanned tha app data, but it stills the same. Please help.
TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Can you try the following steps and let us know if it works :-
Is there any other Adobe app on your device? If yes, can user try to logout from all Adobe apps from his device and then login via Acrobat app ?
Is there an Adobe accounts in Android Account settings ? Can you please remove the Adobe account from the settings and then login again in the app ? https://support.google.com/android/answer/7664951?hl=en
Thanks,
Acrobat Android Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank’s for your answer.

I have loged out from the all the Adobe apps I have in my smartphone.

I checked, in the “accounts” of my device and I don’t have any Adobe
account.

The problem stills the same. I try to logon in Adobe Acrobat and it does’t
work. I am able to loggon back again in Adobe Scan.

Best regards,

Álvaro Ferreira

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you .We are looking into this issue actively. Would you be interested in accepting the NDA and become a beta tester to help us get the logs from your device and fix this issue? 

If you agree i will add you as beta tester and you will receive mail from Adobe Pre-release system.

Thanks,

Adobe Acrobat Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi,

I’m sending the screenshots of my smartphone, maybe it can help. I can’t
pass the third screen. I touch “continuar” (next), but nothing happens.

Com os melhores cumprimentos,

Álvaro Ferreira

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue on IOS. I just got a new IPhone12 Pro Max, changed my Apple ID. App shows me (and apple settings) that I have a subscription but when I try to combine files, it asks me to get a free trial or subscribed. I am pretty paying right not to be able to use the app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correction: I have the same Apple ID but just set a new password and using Face ID to login

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines