• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can no longer access Creative Cloud PDFs in iPad Acrobat Reader

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2018 Oct 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For several years I have been using Adobe Creative Cloud (the one that syncs files from your desktop) to access PDF files that have form filling on my iPad. This solution was hugely helpful for me and worked well except for brief moments where the servers were down.

Within the last month, the connection to Adobe Creative Cloud, inside of the iPad Acrobat Reader, which is connected to my full Reader Pro subscription, CEASED to be available. What happened? Can I get that back in the iPad reader via some settings? Yes, I can use Adobe Creative Cloud iPad app to view of the files synced, but I can no longer directly edit the form filling on my iPad and have those edits automatically sync back to my desktop. This is the KEY feature that was why I used this setup as I frequently switch between the mobile and desktop environments working with these files.

I have been trying to figure out a way to switch to Adobe Document Cloud for the same purpose. From what I can figure out, Document Cloud does not have the same could storage, multi-device sync, capabilities that I need. Is there a way to achieve this?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Liataun,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As the CC connector has been removed from the Adobe Acrobat Reader for the iOS device, you can access your files stored on Creative Cloud storage from here Adobe: Creative, marketing and document management solutions.

Document Cloud does have the capability of multi-device sync.

You can simply upload the files to Document Cloud and access them via the desktop application, mobile application or online here https://documentcloud.adobe.com/.

You need to use the same Adobe ID and the password that you were using to sign-in to the application.

For more details, you can refer this help document Adobe Document Cloud FAQ.

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Liataun,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As the CC connector has been removed from the Adobe Acrobat Reader for the iOS device, you can access your files stored on Creative Cloud storage from here Adobe: Creative, marketing and document management solutions.

Document Cloud does have the capability of multi-device sync.

You can simply upload the files to Document Cloud and access them via the desktop application, mobile application or online here https://documentcloud.adobe.com/.

You need to use the same Adobe ID and the password that you were using to sign-in to the application.

For more details, you can refer this help document Adobe Document Cloud FAQ.

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines