• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can someone help me?

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2019 Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just about to open the Adobe Acrobat and saw that the app was gone from my phone. I downloaded it from AppStore again, but when I opened it, almost every file I had was gone. I don’t understand what has happened. I have the same app on another phone and all my files has been there as well earlier, but when I open it now, almost everything I had there (the same files) is gone as well. Can someone please help me by explaining what might have happened? Is there anything I can do to get them back? 

TOPICS
Create PDF , Edit and export , Install update and subscribe , iOS , PDF forms , View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2019 Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

What mobile device do you own and what iOS version?

Just so you know there was a recent update of iOS. After you reinstall check if that is the latest version.

Once you have it up and running,  and configured the way you want it, login from within the Acrobat app with your AdobeID to the document cloud. You should see all your files there, OR,  navigate to iBooks and see if the files are found there instead.

Here is the best link I could find: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader-mobile/how-to-open-pdf-documents-in-adobe-reader-ipad-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines