• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t access OneDrive after Nov. 1, 2019

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there.  I know that there has been a change accessing OneDrive files following 11/1/19.  I have updated my app and tried to add my OneDrive files to Reader on my iPad using the instructions on the Adobe site which says to go to Home>Add Account and then add OneDrive.  On the Reader App, there is no add account option on the Home page.  Has anyone else been able to figure out how to access their OneDrive account from the Reader App for iPad?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2019 Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2020 Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Just wondering if you were able to get support for this particular issue.

As I am currently helping another user with a similar problem in iPad, I just noticed that I posted the wrong link for you in this thread. Please see if this one helps: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader-mobile/can-t-access-onedrive/td-p/10238818?page=1  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines