• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t Delete Folder From iOS app

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A random folder called “My Song.Band” is showing up in my home screen on the iOS app for adobe reader and it will not let me delete it. I didn’t create the folder, there’s nothing in it, but I also can’t delete it which is very annoying when trying to organize my documents. How can I get rid of this folder?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi VentiWhiteMocha,

As you have mentioned the folder appears on the Home screen of the application. In the Home screen, it shows the recent files that have opened in the application. In the recent file list, it does not shows any folder. 

If you are referring to a file listed there, click on the three dots provided at the top right corner of the screen. Then select file from the list and click on the trash icon to delete from the list of the options provided there.

If that does not work, please share the screenshot of the file in the list that you are referring to.

Let us know what happens when you try to delete it. Do you receive any error message?

Share the application and OS version on the devioce.

We will be waiting for your response

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you using iTunes to manipulate file storage?

Maybe by identifying which applications are defaulted you can reassign the correct file association for your Adobe Reader Mobile.

The fact that you are not able to delete it and  thay it also has a ".Band" as part of the file or folder name seems like (just seems like) a system file.

Are you also able to run an anti maleare or antivirus tools and see what comes up after a thourough scan in your device?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines