• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't edit added text on latest update

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest updates to Reader are good, and I think I will find then useful. Except, when I add text to a document, why can't I go back and edit that text once I've added it, like I could before.

I use Adobe Reader every day. Thank you for making such a useful app. Please let me know what I can do to edit my added text in a document.

Thank you,

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2017 Jun 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is what Adobe told me in response to this original question.  It helped me.

To edit text, you can long press on the text and edit it from menu that appears. Additionally, you can edit texts and notes by clicking on the hamburger icon on the top right and navigating to comments tab after which you can long press and tap on pencil icon to edit.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just have the same question as you. The new update is well but cannot edit the existed text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed this too. You can't edit not only the text, with the note it's the same. The new update looks useful just please fix edit option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is what Adobe told me in response to this original question.  It helped me.

To edit text, you can long press on the text and edit it from menu that appears. Additionally, you can edit texts and notes by clicking on the hamburger icon on the top right and navigating to comments tab after which you can long press and tap on pencil icon to edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you David. It works :-). The edit menu appears only on inactive items after long press.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines