• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't exit Acrobat

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2018 Sep 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an LG G5 phone. Recently my phone was updated to Android version 8.0. Now, I cannot exit Adobe Acrobat unless I power off my phone. The LG G5 uses icons at the bottom of the screen for 'back', 'home', etc. Normally, a full screen app like Acrobat allows one to tap the bottom of the screen to bring up these icons. This no longer occurs, making it impossible to gracefully exit from the app. Help!

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found the problem myself. It was an obscure setting in Android 8,0. In the Display section there is a setting for home touch buttons. Within that section there is a subsection for 'hide home touch buttons'. Within that is a toggle for each app. For some unknown reason Adobe Reader (and another app I had the same problem with) had been set to 'hide'. I unhid them and the problem went away.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 30, 2018 Sep 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstall Acrobat reader then reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found the problem myself. It was an obscure setting in Android 8,0. In the Display section there is a setting for home touch buttons. Within that section there is a subsection for 'hide home touch buttons'. Within that is a toggle for each app. For some unknown reason Adobe Reader (and another app I had the same problem with) had been set to 'hide'. I unhid them and the problem went away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines