• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't log in to android acrobat reader app

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't used the mobile app (android) for a while and when I opened it I was prompted to sign in so I clicked and then was taken to another screen with a message about free storage and file sharing with a blue continue button. Clicking the button I can see that it acknowledges the touch, but doesn't actually do anything. It just stays on that screen and doesn't request and log in details so I can get in and access my documents. I updated the app which didn't work so I uninstalled and reinstalled, still the same happens. Any suggestions? Thanks

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We apologise for the inconvenience faced by you. Can you please try clearing the app's data ? To clear app data Open Settings app -> Apps -> Adobe Acrobat -> Storage -> Clear data. Do remember that clearing data would reset your local Settings of reader app.
Let us know if this helps.
Thanks
Acrobat Android Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately this hasn't worked either. I get options to sign in with Google, Facebook or Apple and underneath it a button for signing in with an existing Adobe ID, this is what I'm trying to use since I have many documents in the cloud and I don't want to sign in with other methods. However that existing ID sign in button doesn't respond when I click it, it just stays on that sign in page. I'm not sure what else to try

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,
Thanks for your response,
Can you try the following steps and let us know if it works :-
Is there any other Adobe app on your device? If yes, can you try to logout from all Adobe apps from device and then login via Acrobat app ?
Is there an Adobe accounts in Android Account settings ? Can you please remove the Adobe account from the settings and then login again in the app ? https://support.google.com/android/answer/7664951?hl=en
Thanks,
Acrobat Android Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines