Can't open PDF in Adobe from Outlook

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have some PDFs in my outlook inbox. i can open them in the email but when I click the share button to open in Adobe, Adobe doesn't come up?

ibooks doesn't come up either.

How do I get it so I can choose Adobe to open the PDFs in so I can edit them?

thanks.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't open PDF in Adobe from Outlook

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have some PDFs in my outlook inbox. i can open them in the email but when I click the share button to open in Adobe, Adobe doesn't come up?

ibooks doesn't come up either.

How do I get it so I can choose Adobe to open the PDFs in so I can edit them?

thanks.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 02, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi  Robn84340680

Please refer to the links below for information on the same:

For iPad: How to open PDF documents in Adobe Acrobat Reader for iOS, Part 2 (iPad version)

For iPhone: How to open PDF documents in Adobe Acrobat Reader for iOS, Part 2 (iPhone version)

Thanks,

Supriya

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2016 0
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this issue as well. Adobe does not show up as an option. All I get is outlook, teams, OneDrive, and Zoom. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0