Highlighted

Can’t open PDF portfolio on iPhone

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes when i try to open a pdf on my iPhone, I get this message instead "For the best experience, open this PDF portfolio in Acrobat X or Adobe Reader X, or later." and a button that says "Get Adobe Reader now!" 
The button opens iTunes, where I can click open to the app. But I can never open the pdf.

why is this? 
Please help it is really frustrating.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, iOS, View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can’t open PDF portfolio on iPhone

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes when i try to open a pdf on my iPhone, I get this message instead "For the best experience, open this PDF portfolio in Acrobat X or Adobe Reader X, or later." and a button that says "Get Adobe Reader now!" 
The button opens iTunes, where I can click open to the app. But I can never open the pdf.

why is this? 
Please help it is really frustrating.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, iOS, View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use Acrobat Reader on Windows or Mac.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Isn't there a way on the phone? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 19, 2020 0