• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't open pdfs

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use to be able to open pdf files from my Yahoo email but after I'd say the second to last update, I cannot open them anymore. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Adobe but it did not work. I use the original Google Pixel.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

What second or last update are we talking here? For your Google mobile device? Or the yahoo mail app?

In any case uninstall your Adobe Acrobat Mobile and instead of reinstalling from the Google Playstore download and install directly from here:

https://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/ 

Ensure to select the correct version of your Android OS installed in your mobile device or it won't install

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2019 Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you are not able to open the PDF from Yahoo email, do you get any error meessage when try to open the PDF?

Does the issue occurs only with the PDFs you try to open from Yahoo mail or from other locations on the device?

Share the Adobe Acrobat Reader and the OS verison installedon your device currently.

Please ensure that the application and OS are both updated.

Let us know if you need any help or if the issue is already resolved.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines