Highlighted

Can’t print password protected document from iPad

Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I receive a password protected pdf document (email), I can successfully open the document and see it, but I cannot print the document. I get an error message on the iPad saying I don’t have the right password. Help!

Hi Carlamatusow,

As you are experiencing an issue in printing password-protected document on iOS, please refer this forum thread Password protection and printing problems with a similar query.

Check if the suggestion provided there helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Meenakshi

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, iOS, Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can’t print password protected document from iPad

Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I receive a password protected pdf document (email), I can successfully open the document and see it, but I cannot print the document. I get an error message on the iPad saying I don’t have the right password. Help!

Hi Carlamatusow,

As you are experiencing an issue in printing password-protected document on iOS, please refer this forum thread Password protection and printing problems with a similar query.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Meenakshi

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, iOS, Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 23, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do the document properties (security) say?

Is printing allowed (or not) ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The document is printable. I can print it from my Mac laptop. I just can't print it from my iPad. Suggestions?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carlamatusow,

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2018 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Question moved to the Acrobat Reader for iPhone and iPad forum]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2018 0