• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't select text on iPhone

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having trouble selecting a PDF file text on my mobile. I can select text with the same file on PC but on mobile it just doesnt work. The file is unlocked and contains text. Operating system is iOS 12 on iPhone 8 and the newest app version

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Igorpavkovic,

We have tried to replicate the same on our end in the same environment.

However, we are able to select the text without any issues.

To select the text on PDF, you need to press and hold the text.

Please make sure that the application is updated to the latest version available.

Could you please confirm the current version of the application on the iOS device?

Did you check if that is the case with a particular PDF or with all?

We will be waiting for your response.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, yes I have iOS updated to the latest version 12.1 and the problem appears to be with this file only. But what I still dont understand is how am I able to select same text on PC and not mobile. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi igorpavkovic​, just confirming, it seems like you see this problem with text selection on this file only? Will you be willing to share this document with Adobe so we can investigate on the problem? If you are willing to help us, I have sent a personal message to you with the steps on how to proceed next.

Thank you,

Riadiani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines