Highlighted

Can’t sign in blue ink with Fill & Sign on acrobat mobile

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I'm having an issue with Fill & Sign on acrobat mobile - I no longer can find the option to attach my signature to pdf documents in blue ink. The only option appears to be black. For my line of work blue is preferred. 

I noticed this issue today (8/11/20) whereas yesterday when I was using the app I had the option to use blue ink with Fill & Sign yesterday.

Is this a bug with this app? Or is this option located elsewhere? 

Please advise - thanks!

TOPICS
PDF forms, Security or signature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can’t sign in blue ink with Fill & Sign on acrobat mobile

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I'm having an issue with Fill & Sign on acrobat mobile - I no longer can find the option to attach my signature to pdf documents in blue ink. The only option appears to be black. For my line of work blue is preferred. 

I noticed this issue today (8/11/20) whereas yesterday when I was using the app I had the option to use blue ink with Fill & Sign yesterday.

Is this a bug with this app? Or is this option located elsewhere? 

Please advise - thanks!

TOPICS
PDF forms, Security or signature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 11, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Which application you are referring to? Is it Acrobat Reader mobile app? Can you share a sample of previous signature where you had signature in blue ink? Fill & Sign doesn't have the color pallet. It has always been black.

When you add your signature or click within the signature box, then it appears to be blue. However, the moment you click out it turns to black. Nothing has changed, its the same way it was.

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC desktop application has the options to change colors for signature under Fill & Sign, by selecting a different one from available pallet.

~Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 05, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my inquiry.  

In response to your questions: yes, I was using Adobe Reader Mobile App for the iPhone. Prior to the latest update, I was able to sign in blue or black ink which was a selection that could be made from a color pallet icon. I just happened to have a screen shot of my signature in blue attached below. 

To the best of my recollection, after the most recent update I lost the ability to sign in blue.  That's a shame because that feature was very useful for mobile. 

I would really appreciate if this feature could be added back to the mobile platform. 

CEEAD10A-C747-4AD5-819F-4CC792B9F6D1.jpeg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 05, 2020 0