Highlighted

Can’t sign in!!!

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the adobe acrobat reader from app store but can’t sign in. It says access denied and I no longer have the access to this service.

Already checked my ID by calling customer service and it’s totally ok.

Hi Ray_SSS,

The error message that you receive, is that during "Sign In" in the application itself or is it when you are applying the "Sign" in the document?

If its a trouble signing in the app, then you may check the internet connection once, switch it to different network and try Signing In.

You do have an existing account with this email, but there is no subscription entitled to this ID. As  Adobe Reader is a free app so you can still download and access it.

You have also mentioned about the "I no longer have the access to this service", what service you are referring here.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can’t sign in!!!

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the adobe acrobat reader from app store but can’t sign in. It says access denied and I no longer have the access to this service.

Already checked my ID by calling customer service and it’s totally ok.

Hi Ray_SSS,

The error message that you receive, is that during "Sign In" in the application itself or is it when you are applying the "Sign" in the document?

If its a trouble signing in the app, then you may check the internet connection once, switch it to different network and try Signing In.

You do have an existing account with this email, but there is no subscription entitled to this ID. As  Adobe Reader is a free app so you can still download and access it.

You have also mentioned about the "I no longer have the access to this service", what service you are referring here.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 22, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ray_SSS,

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 30, 2018 1