Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t stay logged in in desktop

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

i have adobe acrobat DC desktop, I sign in but don't actually sign in (keeps the "sign in" on top right, doesn't switch to the blue pie chart that indicates my account, can't access my signature. 

started happening recently after a password change and after I downloaded mobile app for iPhone. Don't know if this is relevant.

thank you. ASB 

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe , Security or signature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You should go online to adobe.com and login with your Adobe ID.

If can't login to your user account with the AdobeID that is associated with your current subscription plan , see if you're able to request a password change.

If you're able to login go to Manage Account and check for any discrepancies like the AdobeID is correctly associated to your primary email when you subscribed and not a secondary or alternate email address, for example.

You can also check if the current subscription  is being used in more than two computer devices.

If it is, deactivate or remove the devices that you are not using and only activate for the device you're currently using.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, the problem was solved after 2 days wihtout me doing anything. ASB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great!

Thanks for posting back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines